Account
People Verified Members Articles Forums Blogs Recipes Categories/Tags Search Help/About Chat Challenges

•  

Advertisement
Place your Ad here for FREE
Advertisement

What's your stance on extreme obesity/immobility?
Quote25.12.2012 06:111 people like thisLike

This forum was looking a bit empty, so to get things rolling:

What's your stance on extreme obesity and immobility? Turn-on, or turn-off? Something that should stay in the realm of fantasy, or something you'd actually want to do in reality? If it's your sort of thing, do your fantasies go just to immobility and stop, or do you fantasize about impossibly huge weights way above and beyond it?

Quote26.12.2012 17:560 people like thisLike

For me, I do sometimes get turned on thinking about other women becoming immobile. Like when I read the weight gain fantasy stories on Dimensions. However, for me, I think that its something that should stay in the realm of fantasy. Yes, I do fantasize about impossibly huge weights, but I would never want that to be reality. I think that the reality of it is really sad.

Quote26.12.2012 18:152 people like thisLike

I think its an extremely potent idea, and that idea has its place in a proper setting (i.e jackin' it) but in real life the circumstances for me to become pro-making my whatever too fat to walk would be pretty dependent on some important factors.

Like, do we have a live in nurse and how many millions of dollars do I have.

Quote27.12.2012 10:360 people like thisLike

I enjoy the idea of it in fantasy terms, like in drawings, morphs, or even just in my imagination, but in real life I'm not a fan.

Quote28.12.2012 14:030 people like thisLike

This is one of those things that I always fantasize about. But I'm not sure if it will ever become a reality for me. If I was able to get that large and have no health issues then it would seem *more* appealing, but finding someone that is committed to taking care of your every need is hard to come by. What I would like to do is get as big as I can and still be mobile, but if I can find a caretaker than maybe I would consider it, but for now it will remain fantasy.

Quote28.12.2012 19:171 people like thisLike

If they lack the circulation to dance than I'm out. I'll be down when mad science fixes all the ills associated with gargantuan sizes, but I'll never be okay with immobility.

Quote28.12.2012 20:041 people like thisLike

I like the FANTASY of it,but in all reality it's kind of......gross.   To each their own, I don't judge and I'm not going to not be friends with people who are into it. I do like SSBBWs (I do like to play with FAT) but personally for myself there is a gaining limit. If hyigene becomes and issue then I'm OUT!

Quote29.12.2012 09:423 people like thisLike

In fantasy? Major turn on.

In real life? Not sure how far I'd be willing to go (and that's just the feeder speaking, not the person who has to actually face all the consequences). With the right partner and under the right circumstances it may be too tempting to resist. But it's definitely one of those "be careful what you're wishing for" situations...

There's a fat pig inside you. I'm here to set it free. I can do that. I am the pig whisperer.
Quote29.12.2012 14:140 people like thisLike

My personal opininon is that it is sexy, if my GF wanted to be immobile I would do nothing more than support her.

Quote30.12.2012 16:540 people like thisLike

In fantasy? Major turn on.

In real life? Not sure how far I'd be willing to go (and that's just the feeder speaking, not the person who has to actually face all the consequences). With the right partner and under the right circumstances it may be too tempting to resist. But it's definitely one of those "be careful what you're wishing for" situations...

Agreed. I like it, particularly if the girl is into it, and in fantasy sizes, well, there's no limit (literally: Ever Saxxon's work? yeah).

Real life though, eh, too many health concerns for me to ask that of a partner or be enthusiastic about helping them reach it, at least past a certain point. Like was said though, very tempting.

Quote01.01.2013 16:301 people like thisLike

Like everyone else seems to be saying I love extreme obesity (if not immobility) within a fantasy setting, and I don't think I've written any weight gain stories that don't go whole hog (pardon the pun) because a) I love the idea of just being so goddamn fat and b) it's fiction, why not take advantage of that?

But it can't work in reality, because of the health complications, because of the logistics of things like hygiene and... bathroom stuff, and because our world isn't really designed to accomadate people pinned down by their own weight. Maybe with advances in technology and social standards extreme obesity could become not necessarily normalized but not so much the hinderance it is now, and people who wanted to became immobile could still live rich, productive lives (a premise I based a series on but haven't worked on in months). But as long as that idea is fiction, immobility itself should stay there as well.

Quote05.01.2013 06:491 people like thisLike

A complete turn on and would certainly love it though likely will never reach that point.
Quote05.01.2013 07:371 people like thisLike

I guess for any feedee or feeder the fantasy of immobility is like the ultimate in decadent hedonism. I long to see a wealthy genuine feeder and feedee couple that do make this a reality to see how it progresses and works out vis-a-vis hygiene etc

Quote05.01.2013 12:080 people like thisLike

Immobility is a really hot fantasy for me, one that I have enjoyed since I was a teenager. In real life, I find that my weight is always a balance between what I think is hot, and what the rest of the priorities in my life require; that balance changes over time. I can imagine that I might go up to 425 or 450 in the right set of circumstances, but beyond that seems unlikely.
Quote08.01.2013 17:532 people like thisLike

While I do think it can be a huge turn on in fantasy I don't think its something I would want in real life.  The biggest I could see myself getting in reality is right to the brink of mobility, where I could still waddle around but most things would be a bit of a struggle. And that would have to be the right situation with the right person.

Quote09.01.2013 11:013 people like thisLike

In fantasy, oh god yes. Immobile and beyond. I really get off on those impossible weights, like thousands and thousands of pounds.

In reality, for myself? It's really not right for me. Possible physical health issues aside, I have ADHD and I would go batshit CRAZY if I couldn't get around. Seriously.

In reality, for someone else? Uncertain. It would have to be the right set of perfect conditions for both of us. It would have to be discussed at length and very carefully planned out. And I think I would like it more on a woman than a man, not because a man being that fat isn't hot (it is) but because I prefer to be on the bottom during sex and if he can't move, then he certainly can't fuck me.

But in fantasy, oh god oh god oh god oh baby.

Quote09.01.2013 16:131 people like thisLike

My stance on this is very wide, and slowly lift with the legs and not the back. Take plenty of breaks and drink plenty of water.

Wait, what? Undecided

Quote09.01.2013 16:590 people like thisLike

My stance on this is very wide, and slowly lift with the legs and not the back. Take plenty of breaks and drink plenty of water.

Wait, what? Undecided

If you're capable of lifting her, she's not fat enough.

Quote09.01.2013 19:121 people like thisLike

Wait, what? Undecided

If you're capable of lifting her, she's not fat enough.

As tiny as I am, that makes a lot of women plenty fat enough. ;)

Quote13.01.2013 06:351 people like thisLike

Since I've known that I prefer girls, I've known that I want to feed one until she can't move and is completely dependent.  The end.

At the same rate, I'm extremely weird and just as exacting when it comes to falling in love.

As such, I have accepted the following:

I can only really engage in a relationship with someone who, for whatever reason, desires to be immobile or, for whatever reason, gets off on the idea of being fattened to immobility by me.

Once I fall in love with such a person, if life circumstances preclude the possibility of that life style (fuck calling it "just a fantasy"), I will love the person more than the life style and we will deal with the limitations of our sexuality in lieu of our company and shared happiness.  But at least we will have shared that desire to begin with, and the hope for sharing that kind of life together will have existed for a time.

If it happens, we will both be living the dream, burning bright together for as long as we can, with no excuses made for our hedonism.  If it doesn't, we will burn as bright as possible, given the reality of existence.

I don't care how fat and out of shape you are, eat this sheet cake for me. <3.

Quote13.01.2013 09:542 people like thisLike

I think its an extremely potent idea, and that idea has its place in a proper setting (i.e jackin' it) but in real life the circumstances for me to become pro-making my whatever too fat to walk would be pretty dependent on some important factors.

Like, do we have a live in nurse and how many millions of dollars do I have.

This 100%

Quote14.01.2013 08:120 people like thisLike

Like most have stated, in fantasy it is a BIG turn on for me.  The reality of it, well I'm not so sure.  I am very social and I think I would go nuts not being able to get out and be around other people.  I guess we will have to see how it goes.

Quote18.01.2013 14:521 people like thisLike

I'm glad most people are aware of the negative consequences of such an extreme goal without having to test it out first. The truth is, caring for someone who cannot take care of themselves fully is terrible and emotionally traumatic. I'm not talking about specifically in the extreme obesity context. I'm referring to my personal experience of having to take care of a very sick family member who could not take care of himself. It is a job. There is a reason home health care aids exist, and it is because people get sick of taking care of family members and would rather pay out than keep shouldering the responsibility.

Quote26.01.2013 17:461 people like thisLike

It would have to be the right setting, the right partner and the right plan to make that smooth transition to where I/we could barely make it a city block much less around a home/apartment.  I've seen documentaries on those who lost their mobility and seen different scenarios.

Knowing those who were miserable, abandoned and had regrets, there were also some 'closet' cases who appeared to be glad to have experienced their goal/dream made real (in spite of minor inconveniences).

Knowing for extreme fantasies/desires like this one, I would definitely need someone to be on the same page, same mindset with no 2nd guesses, no regrets and no 'what if's'.  It would take a lot to make it work, but seeing those documentaries (pro/con); I think its' possible.

Under those circumstances, I think it would be worthwhile as it would be a life fully lived as opposed to a dream that was never achieved.

I know its not for everyone; but I'm just glad I can be honest here, rather than to cloak these thoughts on other sites.

When you reach that next level you are destined for, you will just feel it.
Quote26.01.2013 21:030 people like thisLike

in fantasy? insanely hot knowing my every need would be catered to.

in reality? i've put a lot of thought to this, and ultimately, i'm just not into it. it would require an insane amount of money and would drive me absolutely insane not being able to get out of my house. i love traveling and going out to eat! i certainly want to get bigger, but after much thought, there will definitely be a point where i want it to be possible to still get around with enough ease.

Quote06.02.2013 09:300 people like thisLike

While I do think it can be a huge turn on in fantasy I don't think its something I would want in real life.  The biggest I could see myself getting in reality is right to the brink of mobility, where I could still waddle around but most things would be a bit of a struggle. And that would have to be the right situation with the right person.

I fantasize about being immense and immobile, but I like being able to do things like travel. I write about guys getting huge, but I really like them to be able to enjoy life so I sometime put them in a weightless environment or floating a a pool. The real life issues involve costs of the food and maintenance. --HXTP

Quote12.02.2013 20:570 people like thisLike

This forum was looking a bit empty, so to get things rolling:

What's your stance on extreme obesity and immobility? Turn-on, or turn-off? Something that should stay in the realm of fantasy, or something you'd actually want to do in reality? If it's your sort of thing, do your fantasies go just to immobility and stop, or do you fantasize about impossibly huge weights way above and beyond it?

Immobility appeals to me in fantasy for sure but in real life I would never want it.  I want to travel, have kids, have a career.. things that simply can't happen when immobile.  In my ideal situation I'd be with a guy who would want to talk about immobility as a form of foreplay, or whatever, but would understand I'd never want to actually get there.

Quote26.03.2013 03:550 people like thisLike

Basically I concur with what most people have said: it's a very hot idea, but the day to day reality and the toll it takes on both the individual and the relationship is simply too much. To me, it would also seem that there was so much the feedee in the relationship would miss out on if they were effectively housebound (scooters and the like can only do so much of the work for so long until even they become impractical), which seems both unfair and a source of potential resentment.

That said, anyone wanting to pursue such a goal, in the full knowledge on the part of both sides of the consequences, then the best of luck to you. Maybe you believe that an increasingly stationary life on the part of the feedee can be circumvented by the use of things like the internet to maintain a form of social life, friends visiting, or they even don't mind/are happy to sacrifice those things in pursuit of fulfillment elsewhere. If they want it that much then I suppose the sacrifices aren't truly sacrifices. And to any feeder who not only accepts but relishes the level of constant care required of them and is up for it: I wish I had someone I loved that much in my live, even though I'd express it differently.

I think I'd prefer a middle ground. Living the kind of live in the kind of relationship I'd like, the overwhelming likelihood is that the woman is question is going to get fat. Depending on her own preferences, that could read *very* fat, and get her to point, if not immobility, then somewhat hampered mobility. Y'know, able to go the pub or out for the day or whatever, but still happy for a helping hand to get her on her feet. The point where I can be an utter gentlemen in terms of helping her and getting her stuff, but knowing that, if push comes to shove, she doesn't need me (by which I mean her continued presence in my life would be her choice).

So yeah, immobility: hot for short periods, and as such a goldmine for fantasy/roleplaying type stuff, but for me probably not worth it in reality, with no negative judgement on those who genuinely want to pursue it.

Quote26.03.2013 12:210 people like thisLike

Yeah... immobility as a fantasy is nice...

But not in reality. I don't think anyone wants to be helpless. Or do they? Maybe limited mobility but not completely immobile. Life can be tough that way.

Quote26.03.2013 12:210 people like thisLike

"Cowgirl" and "Reverse Cowgirl"

OK, crude jokes asside, I'm with the majority on this. Fun for fantasy, but not for reality. I mean roleplaying it out can be sexy... but to be that huge poses more health and mental issues than anything else.

Quote06.04.2013 18:270 people like thisLike

I truly feel that no woman can ever become too fat;  I know a more than a couple of ladies who deeply feel this way as well, so an engineering or should I say a "lifestyle engineering" must be done for a 'growing" relationship to occur with mutual satisfaction and comfort.  If the reader visits Fantasy Feeder and reads the various forum posts I have made as well as my article a Dose of Reality, many of the subjects are covered and start to be explored.

But the subject here is immobility, and I don't encourage complete immobility because it is counter-productive to the healthy functions of the body. Getter fatter is NOT nesessarily an unhealthy thing- it is purely a bio-metabolic function that was designed and implemented in most animals, but in the human at least, immmobility can interfere with circulatory function, i.e., blood returning up from the legs to the heart. So if one reaches the point of being bedbound mostly, one or more health care providers must provide complete body massages as well as a means to get that person's leg muscles to function, even if they get out of bed and take four or five steps, turn around, and get back in. In bed leg excercises may also be done- again, the idea is to work the muscles in the legs so that blood may return to the heart.  I also am a great believer in the value of swimming pools. Get one installed with easy and short access to the bed holding the person; a sloped beach entrance is best. The water bouys the fat and allows activity for the entire body, plus is a beautifully sexy sight to behold from underwater using a mask and snorkel. Love making is also aided by the natural flotation properties of fat.  And the benefits to the circulation are many fold!!! An alternative is to acquire a portable engine hoist fitted with a comfortable padding and use it to lift one leg at a time, with the bedbound person laying on their side. It also helps in bathing and sexual activity, raising the legs and allowing access to huge bellies that otherwise keep the crotch area buried.

tmb1_2meldas1.jpg • 2.5K • 14 downloads

Quote08.04.2013 13:072 people like thisLike

There is a situation that most people aren't considering here. Suppose you get to 40 or 50, and you have substantial health problems that are not weight related. At that point, more extreme gains and even immobility might look different, ie, if I'm going to have carers anyway... or, if I'm likely to die in x years' time anyway...

Things sometimes look different later on than they do at 20 or 30.

Quote13.04.2013 12:500 people like thisLike

The FANTASY is arousing,but to actually do it? No. To many moral and health issues violated.

Quote14.04.2013 14:000 people like thisLike

Sounds like we all pretty much agree that it should be only in the realm of fantasy. I agree too, but I have a compromise that makes the fantasy a reality. There can be temporary immobility. I love to he stuffed to the point where I can't move comfortably. I have to rest a couple hours before I can move, and even then I will need extensive belly rubs.

Permanent immobility? No way!

Melissa here.....Francis and I also have a pact...never be so "packt" that you can't chase me around the bed!Kiss

Quote14.04.2013 15:031 people like thisLike

I have known but one couple who turned fantasy into reality. Not eveyone has the resources- emotional, structural and especially financial to do it, but it can be done.  The most important dynamic is that it must be a mutually-shared drive of a mutually-shared sexual/romantic passion. they say love conquers all; this type of relationship is proof of that. But the operative word here is "love", not "lust".  That means if something happens either way between partners, they are committed to one another even one starts losing weight or simply cannot gain anymore, or develops some type of illness.  I believe that is why one hears of tragic stories like Carol Yeager or Renee Williams- obviously these women did not become that fat without a lover/feeder/fatteners assistence- so when they reach a point where their feeder cannot cope for whatever reason(s), they reach out to anyone (generally a social worker) who is all too glad to put them into hospital for intervention surgery- with its only 50-50 survival rate (at best), Not only is there dream shattered, but if they survive this monstrous surgery, theri body as well.

So feeders/fatteners take note: build your love nest first and make structural allowances (such as double and triple-width doors with easy outside access) a bathroom close by with a toilet structure that can hold 1,000 lbs. + and a nearby, easy access beach-entrance swimming pool for regular excercise and full immersion athing (you'll need a special filtration system for this).  And above all, educate yourself in alternative medicine to keep them out of the hospital if possible. Always remeber, it is a life-long committment, like marriage ought to be. Skin gets old and appearences fade. There above all needs to be a chemistry between you two that is stronger than the bond of flesh you have in common or it is doomed to fail at some point. if you need to know companies which provide bed bathing and hair-washing soaps, or over sized mechanical chairs that can support 1,000 lbs. +, contact me and I shall be happy to make recommendations.  Fantasy CAN be turned into reality, but to quote Thomas Alva Edison "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration". And don't try and glean "the truth" from medical resources with their paid-agenda research.  There definitely is an agenda to slim down at all costs to-day- suggest everyone here see the movie Fat Head.

Quote29.04.2013 02:270 people like thisLike

Immobility is a really hot fantasy for me, one that I have enjoyed since I was a teenager. In real life, I find that my weight is always a balance between what I think is hot, and what the rest of the priorities in my life require; that balance changes over time. I can imagine that I might go up to 425 or 450 in the right set of circumstances, but beyond that seems unlikely.

Immobility is a really hot fantasy for me, one that I have enjoyed  now too, but I hope it's not will in reality... I hope

Quote30.04.2013 17:360 people like thisLike

For me it's only a fantasy, because gain to much weight to get immobile would be too difficult and carry some health problems before I get that weight. If I can gaing weight without health issues (I had chest pain and high triglycerides, with only 200 lbs), maybe get a weight in that I can't walk. All of that mobility problems, shortness of breath, pain, the necesity of someone help you to do your necesities are things so exciting to me.

Quote08.05.2013 13:241 people like thisLike

As is the case with most of my postings, I would be surprised if it did not spark controversy and rebuttal. Nevertheless, it is drawn from actual experience and as such, I want to share it with the obesity loving and encouraging community.

I observe many feedees desiring to attain obesity to the level of immobility, but absolute immobility is not a good physiological choice- the human body always needs to work its muscle groups in some manner no matter what the size, particularly at extreme weights were massive fat deposits are to be supported by muscle and skeletal tissue and circulation is needed. Often times one sees actual photos and videos of people in the 800-1,000 lb range with large areas of blackened skin- the skin is dead or dying due to lack of massage and circulation and might have been avoided if even a small amount of muscular flexing and massage was done. Just assisting the bed-bound in lifting or attempting to lift their legs on a daily basis is beneficial and massage (full body) at least once a week is mandatory. Now mind you, I'm a man who thinks the fatter a woman grows, the more beautiful she becomes!

The other issue is the physiological and genetic fact that not every one desiring to weigh that much can safely achieve those weights. For example, I can put on as little as 25 lbs. and my blood pressure goes up. So besides the emotional need to be very fat, one requires the family history or at least the genetic history and physiology to achieve high weights, not to mention the bed and other furniture modifications and a dedicated feeder/fattener/care provider/lover emotionally stable and mature enough not to “cut and run” when things get challenging; those things being either physical challenges or interaction with friends, family, social workers or medical professionals. And there must be sufficient income for not only an increasingly stretched stomach and growing appetite, but for housing and structural modifications needed to adequately provide for the lifestyle. A working knowledge of medicine, both conventional and naturopathic is likewise desirable.

It’s a lot of work, but I feel well worth it when two soul mates with the same erotic/romantic goals are bonded together.

I would imagine that from the feedee/gainers point of view, few could understand that being totally or partially bed bound is a turn-on. Living in a world of constant eating and enjoying the sensual delights of tastes and textures and more-than-being-full as one is kept at an arousal state near the point of orgasm is a dream come true for many feedees, seemingly an impossible dream but nonetheless an attainable one. It more than compensates for any physical traveling or activity that so-called average people do.

Quote14.08.2013 18:150 people like thisLike

I'm glad most people are aware of the negative consequences of such an extreme goal without having to test it out first. The truth is, caring for someone who cannot take care of themselves fully is terrible and emotionally traumatic. I'm not talking about specifically in the extreme obesity context. I'm referring to my personal experience of having to take care of a very sick family member who could not take care of himself. It is a job. There is a reason home health care aids exist, and it is because people get sick of taking care of family members and would rather pay out than keep shouldering the responsibility.

I currently provide 24/7 health for my ex-2d wife, who weighs well over 700 lbs. @ 5'2".  It personally is neither traumatic nor hardly terrible, even though she is my ex. The doctors recommended me because frankly not only did they feel I was capable and the most knowledgeable in caring for a woman her size and larger, but because most health care aids lack the basic skills required to effectively handle people of extreme obesity. We have the best of non-sexual/romantic realtionships, and is my secretary and IT girl and functions as "my right arm" in running my businesses.  The care providers in California are simply not prepared to deal with someone her size, underscoring the need for any prospective lover/fattener to educate themselves in alternative medicine, first aid, CR and related skills designed to be useful in such care.  It in itself is a career, clarifying why so many would rather live in fantasy than strive towards actualization of such goals. And so often, otherwise devoted husbands and lovers "cut and run" when their partner exceeds a weight that they feel they can comfortably handle- leaving the poor love partner on their own, usually to an untimely death in the hands of the knifehappy medicos. 

Quote29.09.2013 22:090 people like thisLike

Personally extreme obesity is my future. Immobility, although a hot fantasy, I'd try to avoid.

Not that I want to powerwalk at 800+lbs, but being able to get out of the house, with motorized assistance, would be preferred.

Quote03.01.2014 18:280 people like thisLike

I have to agree with a lot said here about immobility be really hot but maybe not in reality. But in the case of a lady friend of mine who say's she wants/needs to fattened to like 1200lbs or  on occassion has said even more, I'd find it very hard to resist feeding her to such weights. I love to spoil & pamper my lady, treat her like a queen/goddess, it's just the way I am, I enjoy seeing my lady happy & content. So if I was a feedee lady like her, I think she would end up immobile.

I would of course be very concerned about her health getting to such weights & as Marz say's the logistics & costs of having a partner of that sort of weight.

But in a way it's kind of like having a partner that contracts cancer, you'd do anything to help care & comfort them, although I realise that in this sort of case this lady wants to gain a huge amount of weight, so it is different in that way.

Quote04.01.2014 07:050 people like thisLike

For me, it's neither a turn-on or a turn-off. I'd prefer not to have an immobile partner, but if she ever lost her mobility (even if not to her size/weight), that wouldn't change how I feel about her. I'd prefer to be able to go out with my girl, n not have her confined to her bed or the sofa, so no intentional extreme obesity. That immobile body-type once appealed to me, but when I saw other couples and individuals living the life, I decided that wasn't a lifestyle I'd prefer my partner or myself to live.
Quote09.02.2014 03:250 people like thisLike

As a fantasy, major turn on!  But reality?  I don't think I could physically handle being the caregiver for a man whose weight is so extreme as to render him bedbound.

I broke my spine 6 years ago, and though I was lucky enough to avoid paralysis, I do have severe chronic pain and am very limited in my flexibility and in how much I am able to lift and bend.  The chronic pain also causes me to have little physical energy and makes me constantly tired.

Last year, I was the caregiver for a very ill family member (my mother), after she had a series of life-threatening medical problems that caused peritonitis, intestinal blockage and infarct, surgical removal of necrotic, dead intestinal tissue, septic shock, aspiration pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, medically-induced coma, and repeated surgeries.

For the 6 months when she was hospitalized, I was there with her for most of every day and stayed with her at night when things were at their worst.  The hospital staff did most of the heavier work of bed-baths, wound care, diaper changes, and doling out the meds.  For the 4 months after she got home, I was the sole caregiver.  It was exhausting, stressful, emotionally and physically painful, and often frightening.  It was hard on her, too, as she felt like a burden despite my constant reassurances.  It really was the worst situation we've ever survived.  And it gave me an idea as to what caring for a bedbound partner would be like.  So for me, the fantasy of an immobile man will remain a fantasy.

Quote18.02.2014 01:530 people like thisLike

I can see the appeal in fantasy. I mean, I like being spoiled. But I'd rather be spoiled because the person I'm with wants to do so, not because he has to. Same with my being lazy...if I want to sit inside doing nothing all day, great. But I don't want it that way because I'm physically unable to move.

I'd probably go crazy if I were immobile. So so so SO not for me. I want to travel. I want to go to restaurants. I want to go to the movies and concerts and bars.

Quote18.02.2014 05:280 people like thisLike

Fantasy, fine. Reality, well, I mean, we're talking about reality, which involves money, and houses, and doors, and being able to get to food, and cars and seeing family who might not live nearby and all the things. Plus humans sweat, and piss and shit. (I'm probably killing the fantasy with a hammer, sorry, I'll stop) But you know, people can do what they want. Not for me though.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Advertisement
Copyright © 2014 The Feedism Community Network