Account
People Verified Members Articles Forums Blogs Recipes Categories/Tags Search Help/About Chat Challenges

•  

Advertisement
Place your Ad here for FREE
Advertisement

Fastest weight gain? Real life experiences?
Quote11.02.2013 16:141 people like thisLike

I'm wondering if any of you had experiences of rapid weight gain, what was the fastest you or somebody else put on weight? How much in how short a time? How was that? How large were the stretch marks, loss of tissue firmness?

For me extreme fast weight gain is a super sexy affair, so I wonder what your experiences so far were. Some feedees already gain fast when they overdo eating, but when they get fattened up, they virtually explode with fat.

Quote11.02.2013 16:501 people like thisLike

I've gone through a couple periods of rapid weight gain in my life. Back when I started going to high school, I was a relatively average 160 pounds. By the time I graduated, I ballooned up to a considerably hefty 225 pounds, with the bulk of the weight I gained occurring during my junior and senior years. I managed to gain even more weight after that and wound up tipping the scales at about 260 pounds about a year after graduation. Part of the reason for this period of weight gain was because I was being prescribed a medication that had weight gain as a potential side effect in larger doses. It can also be attributed to me being a "growing teenager" as I began to come to terms with how I felt about fat people and being fat in general.

About three years ago, I started living alone and I noticed the weight started piling on again. I went from about 230 pounds from the time I moved to about 300 pounds less than a year later. I think part of the reason my weight gain was more dramatic the second time around was because I had more freedom and I could eat as much I wanted of whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. It also helped that I was committing myself to gain weight and get fatter instead of letting nature take its course.

Quote18.02.2013 07:311 people like thisLike

If you ever happen to be on tranquillizers like Olanzipine you will get fat, really fucking fast. (not gonna go into details, sorry)  Now I'm not remotely suggesting that taking it to gain weight is a good idea at all, in fact I'll go straight out and say its a reallly shit idea, smoke some weed if you want the munchies, but that was the topic of the forum so there it is. If you're on them and have no problem with the effect then fine, but you probably don't want to make a long stint of it, since they will basically sit on your brain like a tonne of crap.

Again, just to reiterate, don't rob/bribe/ a pharmacist or otherwise somehow intentionally get on tranquilizers for reasons of fetish, to quote Cillian Murphy in 28 days later

"you know why this is a shit idea? Because it is really, obviously a shit idea"   

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Quote18.02.2013 10:122 people like thisLike

I don't know if you qualify it or not but when I was pregnant, I went on bedrest in my last month and in a 4 week period, I put on almost 5 lbs a week.  :P

Quote19.02.2013 13:473 people like thisLike

When I was put on a mood stabilizer & an anti-psychotic, I gained 15lbs in 15 days. It wasn't fun for me... it was really fucking scary actually, because the Doctor lied to me and said I wouldn't gain any weight, and also because it was so out of my control. I didn't know what was happening to my body and it was awful. I was skinny before then and it totally wrecked my metabolism and I've been fat ever since.

My other one was this fall when I spent a week with a feederist friend in Florida. We spent the time feeding him as much bad for you food as possible (including a quart of heavy whipping cream) and I pigged out as I could as well. I ended up gaining 10lbs in that week.

Quote20.02.2013 23:432 people like thisLike

In high school I went from 280-420 lbs in terms of massive gains that stuck...

Quote10.03.2013 20:351 people like thisLike

I've generally gotten fatter as I've gotten older but there were a couple period where I honestly just said to hell with it and porked up. All four years of high school I worked at the local movie theater. I literally ate candy and popcorn and drank soda all god damn day working behind the concession stand. When I started as a freshman I was probably like 230, 240 and graduated at about 290 pounds. Then like right after that a couple years away at college coming home at about 330, my heaviest.

I spent most of my marriage between 270 and 300. I'm at like 310 right now. Seems to be where I stay.

Quote19.03.2013 17:572 people like thisLike

Damn!

Quote19.03.2013 20:151 people like thisLike

Until I turned 15, my mother kept me on a tight leash, food wise. Then I got my first job as fry cook for a Dairy Queen. I ate everything in sight. I think the counter girl might have been an FFA because she brought me her "mistakes" --banana splits that weren't quite right. She would watch me eating them with a dreamy expression on her face. The owner's wife complained to her husband "That boy must be eating us out of house and home!" They watched me like a hawk, but I never ate anything before closing except the "mistakes". Oh and I used to chug soft serve mix right from the spigot for a few seconds every time I had to carry a new dispenser into the cold room. That might explain why I went from a scrawny 150 to a meaty 210 in 4 months --that's almost 4 pounds a week.

Quote20.03.2013 17:341 people like thisLike

When I was 16, during the summer I broke my leg and didn't do much for about 2 months. I started eating like a pig and had a couple of bucks left form a job at a convenience store, so  I started ordering food and buying lots of treats, by the end of the summer I gained like 20 pounds and that sent me thorugh the fat spiral towards today, a fat belly piggy. Laughing

Quote21.03.2013 00:531 people like thisLike

Damn!

Thanks, I think.

Quote21.03.2013 07:411 people like thisLike

Well I think our overly concise friend is trying to say that he wishes he could have seen that and he wishes that you were his classmate in high school so he could have shared the experience with you. Which happens to be my thoughts on the subject!

Quote25.03.2013 14:160 people like thisLike

I gained 55 lbs last year, that was a record for me!

Quote28.04.2013 10:040 people like thisLike

I'm nearly 25lbs heavier in 5 months, for me thats a lot. But I know by comparison its not a big gain. I did go on holiday once and gain 14lbs in a week, that was fun.

Quote29.04.2013 14:541 people like thisLike

Damn!

Thanks, I think.

You're quite welcome!

Quote01.05.2013 11:091 people like thisLike

When I was 21 I did a severe period of dieting which took me from 230 down to 180 over the course of 9 months or so. But I just could NOT maintain that loss, and I rebounded, with a "dividend" to 250. That rebound took less than two months. After that I decided NEVER attempt a loss again, and I hovered around 250 (with a peak of 270) until age 54 or so. The fast regain was a profound period. There was NO binging in it, either. Just normal eating.
Quote01.05.2013 19:490 people like thisLike

I don't know if you qualify it or not but when I was pregnant, I went on bedrest in my last month and in a 4 week period, I put on almost 5 lbs a week.  :P

It definitely qualifies, especially if you enjoyed it! Cool

Quote02.05.2013 07:101 people like thisLike

Well, last year I was like 130-140 in the winter time; when I hopped on the scale in summer time it said 186 xD.

Quote24.05.2013 15:171 people like thisLike

Last year my previous Dr. put me on predisone, I was always hungry, and I went from about 190 lbs to about 300 lbs in the period of a couple months.  There were many many nights where I would just lie in bed on my side enjoying feeling my belly that was even bigger than the night before.  It was really exciting and a huge turn on for me when I'd suddenly realize I could feel my belly starting to rest on my lap, when I discovered that I had to spread my legs wide to make room for my belly to tie my shoes, and when I had to buy a much larger pant size because it was a struggle to button even pants that were 2 sizes bigger in the waist than the ones I owned.

I got plenty of stretch marks in the process, but it turned out that most of the weight gained was water that came off later.  I got to keep about 30 lbs of the gain though, and sometimes stop to admire the stretch marks in the mirror.

Quote24.05.2013 18:580 people like thisLike

Just out of high school I moved out of my dad's house (a strict health nut) to my mom's (who is in a feedee relationship with my stepdad) and I gained from 180 to 230 in the span of 4 months. That was simultaneously the most fun and most terrifying thing ever because while I had the time of my life eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, I was also totally terrified to visit my dad and have him go nuts. I hardcore dieted back down to 180 but I didn't stay that small for long, and when I moved on my own I gained it all back. So the moral of the story is don't diet because resistance is futile XD

Quote11.07.2013 10:120 people like thisLike

I was having major case of insomnia, I went to see doctor & she gave me a prescription of Mirtazapin 15mg on evening to make me sleep. Doctor didn't tell me that this medicine may cause weight gain, increase hunger & makes you feel less full. Nurse put me on scale & measured my waist which where:  weight 145.5lbs & waist 31 inches.

After taking this medicine like 4 weeks my appetite, hunger started to grow, I also developed major sweet tooth and I could eat like 2-3 plates of food without feeling stuffed. I also become really lazy and sleepy.

I started to gain weight slowly in the beginning but weight gain accelerated really quickly. Odd thing was that I really didn't notice my weight gain myself. I noticed that my clothes were getting smaller, also that I become really winded during exercise. I didn't care these chances at all.

After 12 months of taking this medicine my prescription did run out and I wen't to see doctor. Doctor wasn't same as before. Doctor didn't really comment about weight gain, she told me that I look plump & round and I should lose weight.

It was same nurse that had put me on scale 12 month earlier and she was really shocked to see me because she remembered me from last visit. She told me that I have like really ballooned around belly area, also my moobs have swelled so much that could wear bra easily. When she put me on scale and measured my waist she nearly had heart attack. My weight was 198,4lbs and my waist was 41.5 inches.

I stopped taking this medicine because it was making me feel tired all the time, also it affected my emotions really bad. I didn't like feel any emotions at all. It took me like 2 months to quit this medicine without withdraw symptoms.

After stopping this medicine I have sadly lost weight and my belly have shrink really much, which is pity. I have wondered should I start taking this medicine again because it is really effective way to gain weight.

Quote13.07.2013 14:170 people like thisLike

I was having major case of insomnia, I went to see doctor & she gave me a prescription of Mirtazapin 15mg on evening to make me sleep. Doctor didn't tell me that this medicine may cause weight gain, increase hunger & makes you feel less full. Nurse put me on scale & measured my waist which where:  weight 145.5lbs & waist 31 inches.

After taking this medicine like 4 weeks my appetite, hunger started to grow, I also developed major sweet tooth and I could eat like 2-3 plates of food without feeling stuffed. I also become really lazy and sleepy.

I started to gain weight slowly in the beginning but weight gain accelerated really quickly. Odd thing was that I really didn't notice my weight gain myself. I noticed that my clothes were getting smaller, also that I become really winded during exercise. I didn't care these chances at all.

After 12 months of taking this medicine my prescription did run out and I wen't to see doctor. Doctor wasn't same as before. Doctor didn't really comment about weight gain, she told me that I look plump & round and I should lose weight.

It was same nurse that had put me on scale 12 month earlier and she was really shocked to see me because she remembered me from last visit. She told me that I have like really ballooned around belly area, also my moobs have swelled so much that could wear bra easily. When she put me on scale and measured my waist she nearly had heart attack. My weight was 198,4lbs and my waist was 41.5 inches.

I stopped taking this medicine because it was making me feel tired all the time, also it affected my emotions really bad. I didn't like feel any emotions at all. It took me like 2 months to quit this medicine without withdraw symptoms.

After stopping this medicine I have sadly lost weight and my belly have shrink really much, which is pity. I have wondered should I start taking this medicine again because it is really effective way to gain weight.

Mirtazapin looks like the real deal! Wikepedia says it is sometimes used to promote weight gain for underweight people or anorexics. It is mainly an antidepressant. It looks to be a pretty safe and well-tested drug. If you can afford it, you could get from an internet pharmacy.

Quote14.07.2013 14:300 people like thisLike

Mirtazapine I always found kind of gave me the munchies, that being the case, just nail some weed, less side effects, more fun.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Quote14.07.2013 21:431 people like thisLike

Mirtazapine I always found kind of gave me the munchies, that being the case, just nail some weed, less side effects, more fun.

Is that why they call it a pot belly?

Quote09.09.2013 10:350 people like thisLike

Are there same kind of meds that can cause weight gain like Mirtazapine but less tired effect on use? I would love to know.

Quote09.09.2013 11:070 people like thisLike

Are there same kind of meds that can cause weight gain like Mirtazapine but less tired effect on use? I would love to know.

There are medications out there that act as an appetite stimulant or have that kind of side effect but they're for people with real health problems. No one is going to prescribe them for fetish purposes.

Quote10.09.2013 10:060 people like thisLike

Yeah I do know that these kind of meds would need prescription and serious medical condition. Just wondering about meds names and uses.

Quote07.10.2013 01:140 people like thisLike

I wrote a whole post up and the site ate it.

Anyway, many psych meds, including SSRIs and mood stabilizers cause weight gain.

If you do a google search like https://www.google.com/search?q=medications+that+have+weight+gain+side+effects the first couple of hits give you a few lists.

Quote21.10.2013 23:201 people like thisLike

Gained 20lbs total in 2 months, managed to get 2lbs a day for a week at one point. Was a great week :P

"Ensure Plus" is insane, 350cal per 8oz bottle, I highly recommend it. Also food.

Quote27.10.2013 04:330 people like thisLike

I have a friend who has a medical condition that allows her to rapidly gain weight, she embraced her size about a year ago and since then she's gained 150lb in a little over a year. I never asked what the condition was called (it wasn't a problem with her thyroid) but whatever she eats, converts to fat. No real binging or anything

Advertisement
Copyright © 2014 The Feedism Community Network